Skip to main content

How To Find The Best Clickbank Products To Promote /Affiliate Marketin

If you are looking for the best selling products online for Clickbank affiliate marketing, this is the video to watch. In this video, you will discover the fastest way to find the best Clickbank products to promote in a few seconds. This video reveals vital tips and tricks for Clickbank affiliate marketing.

Many entrepreneurs are confused and frustrated when how to choose the best Clickbank products to promote. Mark Daniells will take you, step by step, and give you valuable tips on how to succeed on clickbank. This video will also serve as a guide to Clickbank for beginners. Millionaires Business Succus Tools 

promote Clickbank products to promote. ... me find a good product which is most likely to show results for affiliate promotion?

Top selling products on ClickBank with one click of a button. Is this possible? Well by the end of this video, you’re going to learn exactly how to find the best selling products on ClickBank with one click of a button without using any additional software. I just want to let you know that I was in your shoes ten years ago until I met my mentor that happened 10 years ago now since then, I have done 1-800 joint ventures online and I coached over 1,200 entrepreneurs of how to start their business online. And I’m going to do the same thing with you what I mean by that is I usually set an objective of $10,000. You have to make ten thousand dollars on ClickBank only on ClickBank alone. And by that time you’ll be able to make even more money using other platforms now if you want to be of this. 

All you have to do is subscribe drop a like and make sure to hit that notification Bell so you can get the latest information but for right now, let’s go ahead and get started now. I’ll show you on my computer exactly. How is that done? Okay, Mark Daniels here and like I promised you before that. I’m going to show you the best selling products on ClickBank with one click of a button. You probably wondering how is that? Possible. Well, it is possible.

I’ve been doing this for over ten years and I have coached over 1200 people. So I’m going to make it very simple here. I’m going to take you step by step and I’m not gonna cover the elementary stuff. I’m going to go ahead and go for the most important aspect of what I’m trying to show you here. Now. We are on ClickBank right here and you want to click on affiliate Marketplace what I’m going to show you is something very simple. But in case you have any issues make sure you put something in the comment that you got it or you didn’t get what I’m trying to show you here. I’m going to go ahead and do it very slowly here. Now you go, of course to the marketplace here. 

Now, you see this says find product now you click on it. Once you don’t have to put anything do not put anything in here. Just click enter one time. Now, what’s going to happen here the system? Here in ClickBank is going to pull most of all of their products that are basically selling the most now you can tell here they got different stuff from different backgrounds. So this is basically what is the most popular in its Niche plus this one plus this so the best-selling is  this one right here. Now, I know there is a lot of people that they try to teach you gravity and things like that. That alike pull things by gravity is like magical thing.
 
It’s really not gravity is basically telling you how many Affiliates are actually doing it. So if you have a whole lot of affiliate selling the same thing the gravity is going to be high now, what is that going to mean? It’s going to be saturated. Maybe you want to stay away from it. But at the same time, sometimes the gravity is high, but the Dect still selling strong selling very strong and I’m going to go ahead and show you a different example, if you take a look at this, the gravity is high but none of the less it’s still very popular because it’s very emotional if you looked at it or if you go on a sales page or what have you you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about. Now. This is like the best-selling one. This is the best-selling. This is the third-best. This is the fourth.
 
I’m not going to go through all of them. But I’m going to go ahead and show you exactly how to pick from that. Now. These are not Niche oriented another word. They’re not basically based on one Niche. This is given you the whole thing and you can pick whatever you want because sometimes I don’t know. I mean, it depends on your Niche and what you are doing and it’s very important to know your niche as well. But here you can go through it find what is really reasonable and very good for you that you are passionate about make sure you are passionate about very familiar with the product. I usually buy the product myself and then I do it now. I do the same thing with all my students.
 
I’ve done that for you know in the last eight years on this platform, which is ClickBank. The reason for that is because you can train yourself. It’s easy to get in and at the same time you’ll be able To make money why you are getting familiar with online marketing now, I want to make a very important disclaimer here that if you pick the best product or the best-selling product that doesn’t mean you’re going to be successful online. Now I’m going to do the same thing as I do to my students. I’ve been doing this for a long time.

 Nobody wants to give anything away of value on online whether on YouTube or somewhere else to help somebody else. So I’m sure this is basically for you to be able to pick the product. That doesn’t mean you get to be a billionaire in order for you to be a super affiliate. This is just one piece of the puzzle or Piece of the formula that you should know now, I’m going to share some tricks here with you as well that you should do. Now when you go in here, for example, you see this where it says required product types. It’s very important to click two things. One of them. Is this the other one is this now the reason for that is you want to have the tools already there. If you don’t have the tools, for example, that means you have to create get your own tools. Now. 

What am I talking about? I’m talking about email swipe files promotional keywords. Everything is done for you. All you have to do is promote the product but I’m not going to sit there and try to make it is so simple again. Like I tell my people that I work with that this is the first step. There are other products when you the goal that I set for everybody is $10,000 on Bank you should be making $10,000 before you do anything else. There are other networks that a lot of people know about some of them don’t know about and there are some private Network that hardly anybody knows about the reason act like must have Affiliate tools page. So you’ll have the tools that are needed for you to promote that product.

The second one here is very self-explanatory. You don’t want to do anything that is not supportive. Of on mobile devices if you take a look for example on this, I’m going to go ahead and explain something and I’m going to explain two strategies that you can take under consideration. I know some people for example, they want to only sell High ticket items which is good. The other thing is that when you sell in high ticket items, it’s good to have a relationship with the consumer. Or you are known or you know exactly what you are doing or you’ve been doing it for while there are some marketing rules that in order for you to gain or sell High ticket items right away.
 
Now, the other thing is that you can use what I call the gateway to a different product. For example, you can use this right here for maybe you can sell it because you have something else to sell. Maybe it’s your own product or maybe Be another product. So in another word, you want to get somebody on your mailing list. Now a lot of affiliate do it wrong because they don’t have an auto responder capturing page in them or they don’t know how to track things. You can do it very easily but this is not for this session or not for this video. If you want to know how to do it. Please let me know by putting something in the comment area below.

This is right. It could be the Gateway in case you have something else to sell. So it’s not always bad that something is actually low because they provide a lot of information here and they try to help you a lot about getting these sales done after you get it, you should be able to put it on your own auto responder and build your own list. It can sell your own product whether affiliate product or your own product that you made now if you knew You. I do not recommend you at all to start your own product most gurus the way they do it is they sell other peoples products. Hopefully, you will do it with residual. 

I’m not going to go show you exactly how I do it because I don’t know what your Niche is now, if you don’t know what your Niche is or what you’re passionate about. Let me know. I do have a step by step process to figure out exactly. What is your Niche that you most likely Make more money. It’s very important to be passionate about what you are selling and be ethical about it as well. Now. I’m going to go ahead and run through here a little bit just to let you know about some stuff. Now the average sale is this is basically average money cell right here. 

Is that what most people usually make the average percentage is like 78 percent of whatever that product is and right here it shows you rebuild. That means what that means there is nothing else that it’s not a funnel. For example, it just one product only until you hear there is no re-bill. It’s like 1.0. The gravity is 171. But again, the gravity is not everything the comments that I’m going to give you an example. If somebody have a very good product and they’re selling it on ClickBank. Obviously, Common Sense will tell us that okay, even the product is really good. And its selling but the gravity numbers did not really catch up with it because it’s going to take time. It doesn’t happen from the first or the second or the third week. It takes a little bit of time so you can start making sense of it. Usually, you can’t make sense of it very quickly. 

So what I’m going to do right here, I’m going to pick something else right there so I can show you for example something that has done with the funnel and residual income and that’s basically what I usually do like, okay like this one right here. Now, you can tell me if this is a  funnel. Let’s go ahead and take a look. Okay, you can make 50% of whatever they are make whatever they are selling and there is a rebuild. What is that mean? That means they have some kind of continuity program or they have a maybe a monthly. Billing and this is what that is. This is the average re-billing total that you will make so they do have something and this is something for you to be making money from and this is the average re-billing percentage that you will get. Okay, in addition to finding the best-selling affiliate products on ClickBank with one click of a button. I’m going to go ahead and give you a very good bonus here. This is gonna I use it for a long time. I’m its I use it as a ClickBank as a Gateway.
 
What is that mean simply it means if you have a product that is a little bit expensive a lot of people maybe don’t know you they have no idea who you are. You can get them in into your email marketing automation or email marketing Auto responder with a very similar product but less expensive and you can use ClickBank for that. So this is very important because a lot of people try to sell expensive products especially if you are new, you’re not gonna have much success. So you need to start with something that is less expensive and you can find that on ClickBank so you don’t need to create it. Now you can do it as you have your own product. 

For example, or you are selling someone else’s product more than likely you are selling. Someone else’s product. Like obviously you are an Affiliate, but you’re not having any luck. So start with something less expensive get him into your auto responder, then sell them the more expensive product. Here’s how were going to go ahead and talk about something very important that can actually triple your income or in case you are not selling a product or you have a hard time with it. You can use this hack or trick that I have been using for 8 years. I did teach it to many of my entrepreneurs to In fifty percent did not have any experience with affiliate marketing or online marketing how to find the best-selling affiliate product on ClickBank plus.
 
Use ClickBank as a Gateway all this it actually started with a video that I have done before and Diana here. She noticed something that I said while I was doing my video, which is a YouTube video you can watch it. I’ll probably teach you, I will  tell you exactly where to go to watch it. But she said you spoke about using products on ClickBank as a gateway to a different product to get sales for another product. Can you do a video on that,  So what I did I granted her the wish and I’m going to go ahead and do that because she paid attention to what I was saying and Is she going to get the rewards and I guess whoever is watching this they going to get the rewards because you can sell it anything any product that you create or expensive product that you have that you want to sell but you’re not getting any luck. 

So I want to show you how to do that using ClickBank how to find the best selling product. This is basically what are we going to be talking about how to find the best selling product on ClickBank with one click of a button. We also going to be talked about How to filter the best products on ClickBank with two clicks I’ll show you that here will go to the platform which is ClickBank platform here in just a second. But here I want to just kind of like give you an overview of what’s going to happen in this video how to use this best-selling product on ClickBank as a gateway to sell other products. 

Now some people might ask when to use the affiliate Gateway method actually you can use it anytime but usually if you are a beginner with known Experience or if you want to sell expensive affiliate products and Prospect usually don’t know you or they don’t know much about you or you haven’t you’re not you don’t have a whole lot of experience and you can use this. Also if you want to sell your own product, but it’s expensive and you’re having problems with Buyers as well. And also if you want to sell your own product, but you have no social proof. Now what happened? Is that the biggest success In this type of a hack is that this a lot of the products that you pick from ClickBank platform? They do have social proof already.

So you don’t have to have your own social proof. Okay, you don’t have to create your own social proof, maybe because you’re new it’s going to take time for you to have your own social proof and I have done it many years. I created a tremendous amount of money without any social proof and then up, but mostly I Concentrate on joint venture and on coaching. Okay. So what is affiliate Gateway product? I’m going to go ahead and explain it in just a little bit here. This is ClickBank product, which I’m going to show you here in just a little bit. I’m going to show you exactly what I just talked about how to pick the product how to filter it and so on now what happened is that you want to go from here. You want to put people in your ecosystem. Maybe you trying to sell some product, but you’re not having good luck. For example, you are selling you want. To sell maybe your own product or you want to sell another affiliate product that is kind of expensive and nobody is biting.

So what do you want to do the idea is to have these people come from here because I’m going to show you how to pick the best product how to filter it and which way is the best way to approach an in selling this product by right here, but the idea is to take them from here and put them here one good. Something that is very good about this. Is that what happening people are buying if they bought this is these are very good, you know people to have in your auto responder. I’m talking about your email auto responder because now if they bought you can sell them something that is very similar and maybe a little bit more powerful obviously something very important that you have very good. 

You have to pay a lot of good and very good attention to is this your ecosystem what I’m talking about? About the product that you are selling have to be related all together another word. You can’t be selling something about you know diet and then the next thing you’re selling something about how to make money online. They all have to be the same. Otherwise, this is not going to work. Okay, it might work for just one or two products that you have under your belt. But with the rest, you are wasting your time. So the idea is this this this product right here from ClickBank. It has to be proven products. Price is Right and a Philly tool has to be present. So what are we going to do right now is were going to go ahead and show you how to find this product so you can increase your bottom line.

So let’s go ahead and go. Okay, here we are on clickbank.com. Now, all you have to do is go to affiliate market place. Now, I’m assuming that you already registered and you have joined ClickBank. So this is the platform and it’s very easy to go ahead and do that. This is a trick that I’ve been using for about 7 years. Now. All you have to do is just click here one time and what’s going to happen here. You’re going to have all the product the best-selling product right here. This is the second. Selling product and this is the third fourth and so on.
 
Now what you can do you can you know expand this a little bit if you want to but again, there are two things that you have to filter we talked about doing some filter with 2 clicks and these are very important. So under the attribute right here, what you want to do is click on this one mobile because everything or everybody right now is using mobile and also you want to make sure to use must Have affiliate tools page. So you have two of them support for mobile traffic and must have an affiliate tools page. You click those to obviously the reason is because you don’t want to create your own affiliate assets. The assets will be provided by the maker or the creator of the product that you are selling.

Okay. So this is very important for you to do now. I’m going to go ahead and show you something. Obviously, I don’t know what is your Niche so you have to go through this and find something that is very familiar or very close to your Niche or sub Niche obviously better to have a sub Niche than just a niche. So what you do is you go and you pick the best thing that is close to what you have or what do you want to sell or if you want to just a build the list also do the same thing and what I recommend is for you to get something around the $49. Something like this. 

So if somebody is not willing to pay because not willing to pay, you know, 49 or 50 dollars or fifty-five dollars for something that is going to help them. Why because these are the best products guys. Okay. These are the best thing that you can ever buy. These are selling very well. Now when that happens, what you do is you pick your own product. I’m going to go ahead and maybe click on this one right here. As an example only because again, you have to pick something that is in your sub Niche or your Niche. Okay, let’s go ahead and click on this one right here. So what’s going to happen? You’re going to end up in here? Okay. Now what happened right there, you do have a lot of asset and these are the assets that I’m talking about that you don’t want to create on your own. You have your links. Obviously. I’m not going to click on that. That’s self-explanatory.
 
Banners, it’s good to have them Facebook ad kit this not all of them have that guys not all of them have a Facebook ad kit, which is very powerful because you can use ads or similar to the edge and I’m going to show you in just a little bit and email swipe files. It takes a long time to create a really good swipe file about I’m talking about email swipe files regarding the product that you want to create. Let’s go ahead and click on banners this Going to give you an idea of  banners that you going to maybe use a do not recommend using the exact banners, but create something similar to them. All you have to do just go on fiverr.com and ask someone to do something close to that. Otherwise, a lot of people will see the same thing and it’s not gonna look good. 

Now, let’s go ahead and go to Facebook at add kit, which is very powerful. But very powerful here, what they do in is they said that they will provide you some images and things like that again do not use the same one unless you really want to and not a whole lot of people are using them or taking advantage of them or maybe doing Facebook ads. Also you also have the Facebook ad a copies which are included in here obviously also again you want to maybe tweak them a little bit so they can match your style. Now were going to go ahead and talk a little bit about the email swipes. 

You do have a lot of swipes here, which is really the most consuming process of creating emails is already here for you again, I would recommend that you’ll do the same thing tweak the stuff because you don’t want to have what everyone else is doing? Because a lot of people they just copy and they do it the like the like there’s No better word. I mean the easy way the lazy way and they don’t get a lot of good responses because a lot of people who are getting these emails. They have seen it so many times. But anyway now all you have to do again is to make sure to pick something from here and to go and start marketing that product the idea again is when people click on your stuff. What I mean by that is that they are getting a good product with a very little with a lot of assets that you don’t have to create you get in buyers and then the rest is history. 

So make sure that you following what I just mentioned here to you right here is that you get people in and then you get into your ecosystem, you get into your email responder if you want access to a good auto responder check out the description area below. Because I do have the one that I recommend the cheap ones really, they’re not that good and they’re very hard to use when things are hard to use the cost you money frustration and they do not really contribute to your success. Anyway, the one that I have is that expensive, but it’s one of the best ones ever make sure to check the next video which is going to be valuable right here and make sure to subscribe a drop a like and hit that notification button so you can get the first information firsthand before anybody else. See you at the top.

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Tasty Salad + Salad Dressing Every Time

 Let me show you how to make a healthy scrumptious salad and yummy nutritious homemade salad dressing every time. No more wasting food on recipes that suck! Buckle up, this master class in cooking will get you sizzling, in a smart and sensible fashion of course. First, we eat. Then, we do everything else. I'm not drooling, you are! Is it just me or does this meal look more scrumptious because I'm on a diet? I like people who love to eat. They’re the best kind of people in the world. Live, love, eat. Made with love. To live a full life, you have to fill your stomach first. Carbs might be my soulmate.

Most Dangerous Ways To School | NICARAGUA

 Every morning, the three sisters Julia, Yulissa and Kenya climb into their dugout in order to row to school. They live on the east coast of Nicaragua, one of the world’s poorest countries, and the youngest of them has just turned five; the oldest is nine. They row across the Rio Escondido. Not only is it one of the largest rivers in the country, it is simultaneously one of the most dangerous routes to school. While they have to watch out for snakes lurking in the trees over the river, the three sisters also struggle against the current and must ensure the dugout does not fill up with water - because it has multiples holes and could sink at any minute. Other classmates do not necessarily have it easier, because they live far from the river, and their journey to school takes them through the deep jungle. One of these classmates is 11-year-old Greyven. His daily trip di lui takes him through the so-called 'snake field', in which coral snakes and the infamous boa constrictor resid

Wu Zetian (Chinese History Documentary) | Timeline

 She’s probably the most controversial woman in Chinese history - Wu Zetian, who rose from lowly concubine to become the only woman in all Chinese history to dare to take the title "Emperor" Since her death 1,300 years ago, Wu Zetian has been remembered as a callous tyrant, who brought calamity to China. But now, extraordinary new discoveries are revealing a very different picture of her reign of her. As archaeologists investigate hidden tombs, spectacular pagodas, gigantic palaces and priceless treasures from her time, they are uncovering a very different story of China’s female Emperor, her skills and her empire. Wu Zetian’s China was a military, economic and cultural superpower, whose influence stretched from the edge of the Mediterranean to Japan and India. Recent discoveries reveal the wealth and stability of her reign de ella, and point to her skills de ella as a politician and a leader. But they also provide tantalizing new evidence of the cruelty and violence at her h

exactly is the goop inside a lava lamp

 Couple of tips.  For color, use  aniline dye.  I think it can be had for use as candle colorant.  probably find it on sleazebay.  You want a dye that mixes with the paraffin and not a pigment which consists of solid particles suspended in oil.  Second, to adjust the specific gravity, look into gauge fluid.   as in manometer fluid.  It is available in specific gravities from about 0.5 to 4.3.  These are chlorinated hydrocarbons but since they don't evaporate (if they did, they'd mess up the calibration of the manometer), there is no chemophobia concern.  The 4.3 stuff is really weird.  It has a viscosity similar to water but is so heavy that one might think there is mercury in the bottle. Hello and welcome to No Effort November, a series of videos for the month of November in which it is becoming increasingly obvious the title is a misnomer. Today’s video is about lava lamps! Yes, those things that hang out in the set unceremoniously. Just doing’ their globular thing. Speaking

A Scary Truth Behind the Original Bible Story

 In this Book, Paul documents the links within the Sumerian creation account: The word Annunaki, he explains, means “Those who came from the heavens to Earth,” a phrase that made clear their extraterrestrial origins. Many of the world’s oldest mythologies claim that governance over human society began with dominance over human beings being established by superior beings or “gods.” And then the job of ruler ship gets handed over at a later stage to human governors or Kings .. The Bible originated from the ancient Sumerian text. Text found with the same story. Pre-dating the Biblical accounts by thousands of years. Documenting Ancient Aliens. The Sumerian story begins with the rulers coming down from the heavens. And the glyph for these rulers is a symbol pointing to the sky! The Annunaki were from the heavens. They were sky people! - WHY ARE WE HERE? A Scary Truth Behind the Original Bible Story | Full Documentary I’ve been a preacher for more than 30 years, I’ve studied and taught thro

Dada Gunamuktananda | TEDxNoosa 2014

 Dada Gunamuktananda: Yogi and Meditation Teacher Bio: Dada Gunamuktananda has trained in meditation, yoga and natural health sciences in Australia, the Philippines and India. He has been a meditation teacher of Ananda Marga since 1995 and has taught and lectured on meditation in New Zealand, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and the Far East. Title: Consciousness: The Final Frontier Synopsis: The exploration of inner space, our own consciousness, is ultimately connected to our discovery of outer space. Just as the world becomes a smaller place with increase in communication and transport technology, so the universe becomes a smaller place with the increase in meditation technology! In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are b

How The Law Of Attraction Really Works | Dan Lok

As A Sales Professional, Business Owner, And Entrepreneur, Your Sales And Income Will Only Get Better When You Get Better.  Most people want to know how the law of attraction really works, because they think it will magically give them success and abundance. That’s not the truth. And that's why in this video, Dan Lok breaks down how the law of attraction really works and how to use it to create the life you desire for yourself and your loved ones.  Have you seen the movie The Secret or have you read the book The Secret? Now maybe you have heard of the Law of Attraction and you wonder exactly what it is and you wonder, does this actually work? Does the Law of Attraction work? You see, believe it or not, Law of Attractions not some complicated, magical ritual or some mysterious, ancient secret, it’s actually very, very simple. I want you to think of like gravity is an unchanging law of the universe, gravity. When I throw something in the air, it will drop to the ground. When you jump

25 Most Medieval Towns of Europe

25 Most Beautiful Medieval Towns of Europe  When planning a vacation to Europe, some of the first destinations that come to mind will be the teeming cities of Paris, London or Rome. Each of these metropolises is incredible, but they are far from all that Europe has to offer. By exploring some of the small towns across the continent, it is possible to see a more authentic, traditional side to Europe.  Here’s a look at the most beautiful medieval towns of Europe: When planning a vacation to Europe, some of the first destinations that come to mind will be the teeming cities of Paris, London or Rome. Each of these metropolises is incredible, but they are far from all that Europe has to offer. By exploring some of the small towns across the continent, it is possible to see a more authentic, traditional side to Europe. Here’s a look at the most beautiful medieval towns of Europe: Number 25. Gerona. This elegant, provincial capital features a beautiful walled medieval quarter, with narrow cob

How a 13 year old changed 'Impossible' to 'I'm Possible'

 Sparsh Shah wants to show people how they can transcend every difficulty that comes their way in life and how they can start a chain reaction to be a guide for other people who want to turn their life around as well. Sparsh is a 13-year old child prodigy, singer / song writer / rapper born with brittle bones (130 + fractures), but an unbreakable spirit. He became a worldwide internet sensation with his Purhythm versions of Eminem covers. He aspired to inspire and sing in front of a billion people one day. Sparsh has been learning Hindustani classical music for the last seven-and-a-half years and American vocal music for the last three years. Sparsh is multi-talented. He performs at community events and has appeared on local radio stations and television shows, besides hosting shows as an MC. So, what you just heard were some of the eleven longest words in the English dictionary. Such complex words, right? Well, just as these words are complex, so has my own life been. And although see

1453 - Ottoman Wars DOCUMENTARY

 The Eastern Roman Empire was under constant Ottoman pressure ever since the new conquerors appeared in the Anatolia. Although the Ottomans tried to take Constantinople on a number of occasions, they had to lift the siege of the city due to the Crusades of Varna and Nicopolis, the Timurid Invasion and the battle of Ankara, and the Interregnum period that happened after their Sultan Bayezid was taken hostage by Timur. However, after the victories at the battles of Varna (1444) and 2nd Kosovo (1448) against the crusaders of Wladyslaw III and John Hunyadi , the road to Constantinople was open and the new sultan Mehmed II set his sight on the city of the Roman emperors ... The Ottoman Empire attempted to besiege Constantinople and end the Byzantine Empire on a half-dozen occasions. But these sieges were interrupted by the Crusades, civil wars, rebellions and the invasion of Timor. However by the middle of the 15th century, the Ottomans consolidated their territory and finally entered a per