Skip to main content

YouTube Ideas for Beginners

 Many new online entrepreneurs are confused by many YouTube videos explaining how to pick a niche. If you want to start your YouTube channel, you need a niche. Mark Daniells explains seven steps that hardly anyone knows about YouTube channel ideas.

There are seven important steps that should serve as a guide of how to pick your YouTube niche that must be implemented in order to succeed in building a successful YouTube channel. This should serve anyone who wants to start a business online and need entrepreneurial advice to achieve success for YouTube ideas for beginners.

How you can pick your YouTube niche should be done before starting your YouTube channel. The video will explain the best way of how to pick your YouTube niche. And this is the essence to explain how to grow on YouTube. Many online entrepreneurs are confused about finding a niche on YouTube.

How to pick your YouTube Niche. Best niche for  YouTube channel. in this video, I’m going to show  you how I got monetized with YouTube in less  than a year doing only one video a week.  If you don’t know by now a lot of people it takes  a very long time to get monetized by YouTube some  people take over a year to get monetized.  I got monetized within six to seven months.  And that it even turn on my monetization  until recently and to be frank. I wasn’t even  

going for monetization on YouTube. I just want to  say I didn’t listen to any of the YouTube gurus  at their, I’m not saying they’re bad or good  or what have you it just because I wasn’t  actually going for monetization on YouTube.  That was the only reason I’m not discounting  any of their effort just to let you know that But  I just did things differently and it worked out  and in this video. I’m going to go ahead  and share everything that I have done  on my computer. So you’ll know exactly what to  do and what not to do. 

Now before we go any forward, I just want  to make sure you understand this point.  There’s something that really inspired  me to actually make this video because I  usually don’t make a whole lot of videos  about YouTube but YouTube as a business  and it is a business that inspired me to take a  look at something, but I found a video on YouTube  by a person. I’m not going to Her name or anything  like that. She was talking about how to get to  1000 subscribers and 4000 watch time hours and  she was given the information or advice to you,  of what to do. One of the things  that she was actually talking about  is go out there and find out what is really viral  and just replicated put it in your own way and get  your 4,000 hours. I actually had an issue with  that. 

I had an issue with that because she was  saying it doesn’t matter what the subject is as  long as you get in subscribers and watch time and  she mentioned many crafts. Well that might work  for her or some people because she has a very good  bubbly, bubbly personality. She is well-spoken  she is a beautiful person. She’s like more like  Holly What type of an actor as you know actors  can take any role and they become successful. So  I think this is a bad idea just to do that. And as  you know me by now, I don’t like that one solution  fits all mentality and that’s why I’m making this  video. Let’s get to work. Hello and welcome Mark  Daniels here and we cannot talk about something  very important how to pick your YouTube niche. 

YouTubers are active in the niche. If the topic is oversaturated, it'll be hard for you to become a successful YouTuber in that niche.
YouTube ideas for beginners. This is going  to be an epic. I have talked a little bit  about it before. I just want to mention it.  It’s very important to follow these rules  just because somebody said something different  which is a cookie cutter and I talked about that  before that doesn’t mean that it’s going to fit  everybody. Okay, and I’m not going to talk about  it any further because there’s a lot of work  here that we need to do. In order for you to  become successful and I just want to let you know  I have done some research around this and every  single You Tuber that is making multiple streams  of income from their YouTube channel. They are  following this formula that I’m about to tell  you. 

I’m also going to give you some resources  important resources where you can actually  become successful in much faster. period of time  just want to let you know that some of these top  You Tubers are ranking in not only by AdSense and  I talked about that before and if you don’t know  anything about this, I’m going to go ahead and  just show you where they need to go to watch the  video where you can make money even before you get  monetized by YouTube now all this is business  if you are thinking about having a business,  this is what you To follow don’t follow the hope  and hype and one-size-fits-all because no such  thing. All right, let’s go ahead and get started  here. And were going to talk about this Market  Niche a need that many people have that your  YouTube channel can solve you have to have this  is going to be your Niche for your YouTube channel  and what? 

I’m going to do I’m going to go over  seven Ps now. This is very important for your  success and I’m gonna go step-by-step here just  to make sure that you understand each one of them  and in case you have any questions, you’re welcome  make a comment or ask the question and  I’ll be more than happy to answer it. Now. The first thing is that you have to have a passion  now I’ve talked about this before that. There’s  some people that go like, okay. Have done it  this way and this is the way you should do it.  

Well not everybody is the same like I was talking  before the lady. For example, that inspired me  actually to do this video. I mean she was she was  like I mentioned she was a beautiful Hollywood  style person. She’s influencing. She’s bubbly.  She all that. She’s all that that does not mean  that you are the same as her. What works for her.  Is that gonna I work for everybody and we need to  understand that’s why I approach everything as a  business not as a personality now personality is  important to you. But some people don’t have  The Bubbly Personality. 

They’re not actors or  they don’t want to be actors and believe it or  not. These are the people that actually make the  most money because they can become anything. They  want to their actors just like Hollywood. Alright  the first thing that People disagree with me about  is this passion you have to have a passion without  a passion. It’s going to be very difficult. You  pick something that you have a deep passion about  and it is very important for you. There’s  a lot of reasons for that. I don’t want to  go through a whole lot of them. One of the  reasons is that you can sustain anything  and I talked about this before you cannot  sustain anything that You want to succeed with  if you don’t have a passion for that, for example, I  don’t have a passion for a lot of things for example  technical stuff. 

I don’t have passion for that.  So according to the lady that I was making these  video based on is that she’s saying it doesn’t  make a difference if that’s what’s viral. Go ahead  and just talk about that make a video similar to  the best videos out there. Well that might work  
for her but not work for you because you have  to Don’t understand what for example many craft  you have to understand what is many craft.  You have to understand a lot of things that  you have tension. You don’t know anything about  so you have no passion for that. And if you’re not  authentic people will see right through your number  two, number two is pain. 

Now. These are the seven  Ps that you should have. I’m going to go through  all of them as fast as I can and I give you as  much information as possible as far as pain.  What I’m talking about is Is that this is how  you should formulate and think about this I’m  talking about the 7ps how you formulate your own  channel your own YouTube channel around they have  to have elements of every single one of them and  everybody has it. That’s good news. Everybody  has a passion. If you don’t have a passion,  it’s very difficult to survive every but some kind  of a pain in their life and what’s good about that  is utilize it. To make you successful on YouTube.  What was the biggest obstacle in your life? 

We  all had obstacles in our lives. So it doesn’t  matter if its solved or not solve. It really  does not matter because even if it’s not solved  you can talk about it that it’s not solved you’re  looking for solutions you are trying to do XYZ and you’re trying different things people would  love that because they have the same obstacle  and they are counting on you. To find a solution  now, some people have The Solution. They say T  P stands for Turning Point TP is Turning Point. 
 
Some people had a problem or obstacle in  their own lives and they have a turning point  so you can share that with your audience. So  passion first pain second, they don’t have  to be in that order by the way, but now the other  thing is a practice then you probably want to know  what is Practice? Is what would you do  even if you don’t have to get paid for  doing it now? A lot of people have hobbies they  have interests, they have a lot of things that they like to do and you can also have that in  your YouTube channel. You have to ask yourself.  What is it that I really like or what people think  I’m attracted to what I’m good at Naturally. What  are my hobbies something that I like to do?
 
Even  if I’m not getting paid every almost everybody  in this world have something like this they are  literally I’m not going to name the names because  I have done that in other videos that all they  do is something that they love and that person  owns like huge houses in California. I’m not  going to name his name because I’m not trying to  make a plug in a for him. But all he does is just  something that he likes to do basically goofing  around. I’m not saying goof around you have to  understand if you want to have a business as far  as YouTube because YouTube is providing you with  a business opportunity that you can take advantage  of it get paid in multiple ways multiple streams  of income every single millionaire. 

They had six  multiple streams of income before they made their  first million dollars. You have to understand that  and be able to replicate it. Now Persona is very  important know some people say what is Persona  there are 12 personality archetypes that you  can build your business around and that’s what  separate me a little bit from the other You Tubers.  I’m not like I wouldn’t call myself a You Tuber but  YouTube gurus. They give advice about YouTube  and how to do x y z but I If things like business  because business what makes you successful and  money is a byproduct of success. You have to be  successful to make money. 

It’s very difficult  to go around if you have money, for example,  you stole it from a bank. That doesn’t make you  successful. You’re probably wondering what they   are. I’m going to go ahead and help you with that.  You don’t have to worry too much about that. I’m  also going to give you a website here where  you can see where you fit because this is very  important. Hard to communicate to your audience  based on your persona build your YouTube channel  around your personal brand because your personal  archetype is going to determine your personal  brand. Don’t do it the other way around. For  example, let’s go ahead and take a look at this.  

Don’t build your YouTube channel around a topic  why think about it a topic? Could be hot today,  but two years from now, it could be junk.  It could not work. So that’s why you need to  you as a person. You need to be the brand is that  making sense? If it is, please put something in  the comment area. Let me know if this is making  sense to you again. I’m going to say it again  a topic. It doesn’t matter what it is a topic like  SEO for People used to be so hot five years ago.  It’s still a little bit but not as it was before  we live in a world that is changing all the time  and that could happen to your YouTube channel. If  you only focus on a topic that you could be out of  business.
 
Now, what I’m going to do is there is a  website that I like you to go to I’m going to go  ahead and also put it in the description area so  you can go and I’m going to show you how you  work on that you click on that and then you end up  in in this website is called Brand Personalities.  What I like you to do is hover over personalities  and click on whole thing. You don’t have to pick  any of these you just click on that after  that. You need to find out what you are  because you want to build a brand around your  personalities and these according to a Swiss  Psychologist he came out with These  are really good. I just want to make sure  you understand that. I’m gonna pick on I’m going  to click on one of them nowhere it says   you’re twice you can click on that take a  test. But it costs money you don’t have to do that.  

You can go through one by one to find out lets  go ahead and just click on this the Ruler at this  is an actual personality naturally Confident,  Competent, and Responsible. So you’ll think about  it going to do I fit in that Maybe not maybe yes, let’s keep on reading. Now you start to read here  take control. Let’s hear the Rulers purpose  of life is to be role a role model. The Rulers  personality in life is to be a role model and  then you can read a little bit more. About this  now what I really like about that is when you  are reading you can see if this is you or not  on top of that. What I like about is the  following your desire is your desire happened  full control if yes, that’s you. If not,  it’s not you go back to personality  and you pick the next one to see which one  you are it tells you. What is your goal  your goal to create A proper successful  family or Community your strategy exercise  power and influence. Yes. You can have a YouTube  channel around that.
 
It’s okay because these are  proven ways that businesses actually succeed  doing that your motto your fear and so forth.  So this is an example about you now if you again  if you do not fit that Just go back to personality  you click on that one time. I don’t like you  to go ahead and just click from here because  you want to see all of them. Just sometimes by  looking at them. You can just like I’m this age or  I’m the Creator or I’m the hero you can click on  that and then you click on the hero for example,  and it’s going to go and tell you what  is the Hero. The Hero naturally determined   achievement-oriented. Dated and focused. Okay, and  then you read your goals your desire and so forth.   And if they fit then this is you. Okay. And when  they fit the this is you then, you know what  your personality as far as business because I’m  going to tell you something here if we go to home. 
 
And let’s take a look at this. Now. This is after  you pick yours. You can also give you a little  bit more information if you pick if you are this  this or this or if you are for example the hero  that means you’re in the Ego, Ego area now you  Freedom, this is social this is Order you want to  have a for Ample a YouTube channel that is around  order about stuff that is related to the online.  You can just from there. You can Niche down on  everything that I’m talking about. So it’s very  important and its very good to take a look at  this. A lot of people don’t know much about it,  especially You Tubers and a lot of them. They could  be making 10 times more money than what they are  making right now. So let’s go ahead and just go  on and talk about a number five is performance  and you have two things that are very important  in your success to be successful on YouTube  or any business as you know by now. I’m a  business person, I had over for businesses  for were mine and the rest was more like a  partnership or some kind of a deal with other. 
 
Business companies as far as Consulting and so  forth. Okay. I don’t want to talk about myself.  Let’s talk about you. And what’s good for you?  You have to ask yourself what you’re good at  everybody is good at something do not discount  yourself that you’re not good at something.  Now what comes easy to you? There are things that  to me. It comes very easy. I can for example,  I can look at business. I can find out the  weaknesses very quickly. 

Now this is something  that I don’t know how I got it. Maybe you’re good  at something different. But to determine that  what you want to do is this ask people in  your life or around you friends and family  and let them tell you what are you gift? What  do people in your life tell you are gifted  at what is your gift? Everybody has it but  the thing is not everybody always. Know that  you might be very talented in some things but you  just not recognizing it. So that’s why you have to  do your homework a little bit and ask people  what do you think? I’m good at. What do you  think? What do you notice on me? Especially that  people around you? What do you think is I do have  an edge over others or I notice things that other  people don’t notice. 

This is what’s called Vision  basically is You are seeing things that  people don’t see it is my definition a vision to  me as far as an entrepreneur is seeing things that  other people don’t see yet or they don’t see ever  and that’s why a lot of people became billionaires  with the be because of that because they see  something that other people don’t see lets go  ahead and go to number six here personality. I  want to talk about two things people like to  know you personally in case you want to be  a successful online people want to know a little  bit more about you believe it or not. I have  ran into some kind of a YouTube Channels. Not  much there, but they just talk about their lives.
  
They talk about the stuff they talk about they  complain they people sometimes they like to live  in other peoples shoes for some reason and  that could be very beneficial for you. So  share things which is I’m guilty of because  I’m doing other things. 

YouTubers are active in the niche. If the topic is oversaturated, it'll be hard for you to become a successful YouTuber in that niche.

I’m traveling.  I’m doing other things because I’m retired. I’m  trying to enjoy life. I’m guilty of that. But  again, I haven’t had my YouTube channel for too  long people like to know to know you personally.  So the more you share kind of like a private  moments with them the more they get a little  bit more attracted to you because they start  thinking like your friends because that’s what  friends do they share intimate moments and private  moments. It’s called the halo effect. You become  something different to a lot of people and lets  go ahead and talk about profit. A lot of people  don’t think about that they go and they want to  start a YouTube channel the way I look at it. 
 
It’s a business to me. It was like, okay. Let me  just get something. Maybe I can help some people,  but I just found out that I At monetize  in about 6 months the way I did it is what  I’m showing you right now. This is basically  what you need to do in order for you to become  successful and if profit is not in one of these  Ps, then you are missing that but they are  some solution here you are able to solve a major  life or business problems for other people now  in order for you to make money, you have to have  that and believe it or not almost all people  have that now a lot of people think. Oh, I  got  to have a whole lot of things just like maybe I  need to take classes and I need to do this know  if you take a look about what I wrote it says,  are you able to solve major life or business  problems life or business doesn’t have to be  Business. It could be Life. Maybe you are good  at Can people laugh for example, maybe you are  an Entertainer? 

Maybe you are someone that knows  a little bit about personality and people how  they can maybe get along better. It really doesn’t  matter. But again, it’s a life or business that if  you have one of these two you can profit you can  make money from that because people want to solve  problems and almost everybody on the face of this  Earth. Earth they have a problem that they want to  solve now. What you do you figure out problem  you can solve profitably a lot of people have  almost everybody has more than one way to solve  somebody’s problem that maybe the experience  themselves or they see it or they have an easy  way of understanding how to solve a problem for  other people. So what do you do is utilize it and  Have it in your YouTube channel. This is how you  become very valuable to other people because  you are providing lots of free information.  

And  that’s what I’ve been doing. When  I first got started. I was just like providing   free information and I was just so surprised a  lot of people thanking me for it. Come to find out  most people on YouTube that have YouTube channel.  There are trying to sell you stuff all the time.  Just sell buy, buy, buy from me. There’s a book. I made a course. I want to sell it to you get on  my email list and things like that. So I give  free stuff and people like that and I was just  flabbergasted about that. So figure out problem  you can solve when that happens you’ll be able  to do different streams of income. Now, you can  do it, in the beginning, you can do it for free,  but at the same time you can have like I mentioned  if you What to make money without being monetized  or before being monetized you need to watch the  video and I’ll probably put it right here for you.  Go ahead and just watch it watch this video and  learn how you can do that because I don’t want  to mix the two together. It will become  more confusing. I don’t want to do that. 
 
So you have that now when you do that and then you  become monetized now, you have all the sudden you  have to Streams of income the other streams  of income that you can create you can create  your own course and then people will buy from  you because they know you like you and trust you  and you give them a lot of free advice you  gave them a lot of things from the heart  and that’s what I did. I gave a lot of things from  my heart. I didn’t ask for anything in return as  far as money things like that. 

I didn’t but a  lot of people still asking me I would pay for a  Course that you would make And I’m still thinking  about that and more than likely if it’s going to  be helpful or a lot of people I would probably  do it and people say I will pay for it. We will  pay for it. I get it all the time. We will pay  for a course that you create and I might do that  because as it is important for a lot of people  out there and I hope all this makes sense to you  if you want to know everything about affiliate  marketing like that playlist up here if you want  to know everything. Thing about YouTube like  this right here as usual. I see you at the top.


Do you want to know how to get traffic for affiliate marketing? if yes, this is the video for you. Mark Daniells. explains how you can get traffic for affiliate marketing using the same model as the top online marketing affiliates in the world. This traffic strategy is not limited in scope, the video also covers how to get traffic for clickbank products.

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Tasty Salad + Salad Dressing Every Time

 Let me show you how to make a healthy scrumptious salad and yummy nutritious homemade salad dressing every time. No more wasting food on recipes that suck! Buckle up, this master class in cooking will get you sizzling, in a smart and sensible fashion of course. First, we eat. Then, we do everything else. I'm not drooling, you are! Is it just me or does this meal look more scrumptious because I'm on a diet? I like people who love to eat. They’re the best kind of people in the world. Live, love, eat. Made with love. To live a full life, you have to fill your stomach first. Carbs might be my soulmate.

Most Dangerous Ways To School | NICARAGUA

 Every morning, the three sisters Julia, Yulissa and Kenya climb into their dugout in order to row to school. They live on the east coast of Nicaragua, one of the world’s poorest countries, and the youngest of them has just turned five; the oldest is nine. They row across the Rio Escondido. Not only is it one of the largest rivers in the country, it is simultaneously one of the most dangerous routes to school. While they have to watch out for snakes lurking in the trees over the river, the three sisters also struggle against the current and must ensure the dugout does not fill up with water - because it has multiples holes and could sink at any minute. Other classmates do not necessarily have it easier, because they live far from the river, and their journey to school takes them through the deep jungle. One of these classmates is 11-year-old Greyven. His daily trip di lui takes him through the so-called 'snake field', in which coral snakes and the infamous boa constrictor resid

Wu Zetian (Chinese History Documentary) | Timeline

 She’s probably the most controversial woman in Chinese history - Wu Zetian, who rose from lowly concubine to become the only woman in all Chinese history to dare to take the title "Emperor" Since her death 1,300 years ago, Wu Zetian has been remembered as a callous tyrant, who brought calamity to China. But now, extraordinary new discoveries are revealing a very different picture of her reign of her. As archaeologists investigate hidden tombs, spectacular pagodas, gigantic palaces and priceless treasures from her time, they are uncovering a very different story of China’s female Emperor, her skills and her empire. Wu Zetian’s China was a military, economic and cultural superpower, whose influence stretched from the edge of the Mediterranean to Japan and India. Recent discoveries reveal the wealth and stability of her reign de ella, and point to her skills de ella as a politician and a leader. But they also provide tantalizing new evidence of the cruelty and violence at her h

exactly is the goop inside a lava lamp

 Couple of tips.  For color, use  aniline dye.  I think it can be had for use as candle colorant.  probably find it on sleazebay.  You want a dye that mixes with the paraffin and not a pigment which consists of solid particles suspended in oil.  Second, to adjust the specific gravity, look into gauge fluid.   as in manometer fluid.  It is available in specific gravities from about 0.5 to 4.3.  These are chlorinated hydrocarbons but since they don't evaporate (if they did, they'd mess up the calibration of the manometer), there is no chemophobia concern.  The 4.3 stuff is really weird.  It has a viscosity similar to water but is so heavy that one might think there is mercury in the bottle. Hello and welcome to No Effort November, a series of videos for the month of November in which it is becoming increasingly obvious the title is a misnomer. Today’s video is about lava lamps! Yes, those things that hang out in the set unceremoniously. Just doing’ their globular thing. Speaking

A Scary Truth Behind the Original Bible Story

 In this Book, Paul documents the links within the Sumerian creation account: The word Annunaki, he explains, means “Those who came from the heavens to Earth,” a phrase that made clear their extraterrestrial origins. Many of the world’s oldest mythologies claim that governance over human society began with dominance over human beings being established by superior beings or “gods.” And then the job of ruler ship gets handed over at a later stage to human governors or Kings .. The Bible originated from the ancient Sumerian text. Text found with the same story. Pre-dating the Biblical accounts by thousands of years. Documenting Ancient Aliens. The Sumerian story begins with the rulers coming down from the heavens. And the glyph for these rulers is a symbol pointing to the sky! The Annunaki were from the heavens. They were sky people! - WHY ARE WE HERE? A Scary Truth Behind the Original Bible Story | Full Documentary I’ve been a preacher for more than 30 years, I’ve studied and taught thro

Dada Gunamuktananda | TEDxNoosa 2014

 Dada Gunamuktananda: Yogi and Meditation Teacher Bio: Dada Gunamuktananda has trained in meditation, yoga and natural health sciences in Australia, the Philippines and India. He has been a meditation teacher of Ananda Marga since 1995 and has taught and lectured on meditation in New Zealand, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and the Far East. Title: Consciousness: The Final Frontier Synopsis: The exploration of inner space, our own consciousness, is ultimately connected to our discovery of outer space. Just as the world becomes a smaller place with increase in communication and transport technology, so the universe becomes a smaller place with the increase in meditation technology! In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are b

How The Law Of Attraction Really Works | Dan Lok

As A Sales Professional, Business Owner, And Entrepreneur, Your Sales And Income Will Only Get Better When You Get Better.  Most people want to know how the law of attraction really works, because they think it will magically give them success and abundance. That’s not the truth. And that's why in this video, Dan Lok breaks down how the law of attraction really works and how to use it to create the life you desire for yourself and your loved ones.  Have you seen the movie The Secret or have you read the book The Secret? Now maybe you have heard of the Law of Attraction and you wonder exactly what it is and you wonder, does this actually work? Does the Law of Attraction work? You see, believe it or not, Law of Attractions not some complicated, magical ritual or some mysterious, ancient secret, it’s actually very, very simple. I want you to think of like gravity is an unchanging law of the universe, gravity. When I throw something in the air, it will drop to the ground. When you jump

25 Most Medieval Towns of Europe

25 Most Beautiful Medieval Towns of Europe  When planning a vacation to Europe, some of the first destinations that come to mind will be the teeming cities of Paris, London or Rome. Each of these metropolises is incredible, but they are far from all that Europe has to offer. By exploring some of the small towns across the continent, it is possible to see a more authentic, traditional side to Europe.  Here’s a look at the most beautiful medieval towns of Europe: When planning a vacation to Europe, some of the first destinations that come to mind will be the teeming cities of Paris, London or Rome. Each of these metropolises is incredible, but they are far from all that Europe has to offer. By exploring some of the small towns across the continent, it is possible to see a more authentic, traditional side to Europe. Here’s a look at the most beautiful medieval towns of Europe: Number 25. Gerona. This elegant, provincial capital features a beautiful walled medieval quarter, with narrow cob

How a 13 year old changed 'Impossible' to 'I'm Possible'

 Sparsh Shah wants to show people how they can transcend every difficulty that comes their way in life and how they can start a chain reaction to be a guide for other people who want to turn their life around as well. Sparsh is a 13-year old child prodigy, singer / song writer / rapper born with brittle bones (130 + fractures), but an unbreakable spirit. He became a worldwide internet sensation with his Purhythm versions of Eminem covers. He aspired to inspire and sing in front of a billion people one day. Sparsh has been learning Hindustani classical music for the last seven-and-a-half years and American vocal music for the last three years. Sparsh is multi-talented. He performs at community events and has appeared on local radio stations and television shows, besides hosting shows as an MC. So, what you just heard were some of the eleven longest words in the English dictionary. Such complex words, right? Well, just as these words are complex, so has my own life been. And although see

1453 - Ottoman Wars DOCUMENTARY

 The Eastern Roman Empire was under constant Ottoman pressure ever since the new conquerors appeared in the Anatolia. Although the Ottomans tried to take Constantinople on a number of occasions, they had to lift the siege of the city due to the Crusades of Varna and Nicopolis, the Timurid Invasion and the battle of Ankara, and the Interregnum period that happened after their Sultan Bayezid was taken hostage by Timur. However, after the victories at the battles of Varna (1444) and 2nd Kosovo (1448) against the crusaders of Wladyslaw III and John Hunyadi , the road to Constantinople was open and the new sultan Mehmed II set his sight on the city of the Roman emperors ... The Ottoman Empire attempted to besiege Constantinople and end the Byzantine Empire on a half-dozen occasions. But these sieges were interrupted by the Crusades, civil wars, rebellions and the invasion of Timor. However by the middle of the 15th century, the Ottomans consolidated their territory and finally entered a per